Scientists believe drinking fresh fruit and vegetable juice is an easy way to obtain more vitamins and minerals in the daily diet.
Fresh juice is a rich source of bio-available vitamins and minerals; vitamins are important compounds for activating the enzymes, the catalysts in hundreds of body chemical reactions including digestion and energy production.
In addition, the body absorbs more vitamin and minerals by consuming fresh juice compared with whole fruits and vegetables.
Vitamins and minerals reduce the risk of strokes or heart attacks, improve the hair and nail condition, and provide essential compounds necessary for growth, health, normal metabolism and physical well-being.
The following is a list of juices and their effects on the general health.
- Carrot + Ginger + Apple - Boosts and cleanses the system.
- Apple + Cucumber + Celery - Prevents cancer, reduces cholesterol, and allays upset stomachs and alleviates headaches.
- Tomato + Carrot + Apple - Improves the skin complexion and bad breath.
- Bitter gourd + Apple + Milk - Prevents bad breath and reduces internal body heat.
- Orange + Ginger + Cucumber - Improves Skin texture and moisture and reduces body heat.
- Pineapple + Apple + Watermelon - Dispels excess salt, nourishes the bladder and kidney.
- Apple + Cucumber + Kiwi - Improves skin complexion.
- Pear and Banana - Regulates sugar content.
- Carrot + Apple + Pear + Mango - Clears body heat, counteracts toxicity, decreases blood pressure and fights oxidization.
- Honeydew + Grape + Watermelon + Milk - Due to its rich vitamin C and B2 content, increases cell activity and strengthens body immunity.
- Papaya + Pineapple + Milk - Due to its rich vitamin C, E and Iron content, improves skin complexion and metabolism.
- Banana + Pineapple + Milk - Prevents constipation.